Men's Nike Free RN Flyknit 2017 Running Shoe brings you miles of comfort with a one-piece Flyknit constructed upper in a classic silhouette that delivers zoned stretch and support. A nearly seamless upper hugs your foot yet feels barely there, while the revolutionary outsole lets your foot move the way it's meant to. The easily packable construction lets you run freely anywhere you go.
- Flyknit constructed upper delivers zoned stretch and support.
- Removed cable at the flex zone allows unrestricted movement.
- Auxetic outsole pattern expands with your step to provide flexible cushioning.
- Flywire technology woven into the upper integrates with the laces for a dynamic, supportive fit through the midfoot.
- Low-profile injected unit sole (IU) foam provides a resilient ride and is tough enough to double as an outsole, dramatically reducing the shoe's overall weight.
- Anatomical heel is rounded to roll with the ground, promoting a more natural range of motion.
- Single seam on the inside of the heel for a smooth feel
- Offset: 8mm (12mm forefoot, 20 mm heel) Last: QD-39
Nike Free Rn Flyknit 2 Men's Running Shoe Ocean Fog/ Cblue/ College Navy UO9sdBKb